Tuesday, May 06, 2008

ohmygod
today is my mathhhh paper2 and you know what ?!?!!!?
i don't even know how to do all the qns !!! really i don't understand D;
sureeeeeeee fail de ];
Hahaha xD
but after my exam i go art room to do something and i show my teacher the picture that i print-ed ytd ...but he say he want other picture !!!!waste my moneyyyyy ]; stupid sial
he say he want eye,nose,mouth,leg picture ...so i think tmr i print pic agnnnn}; waste money agn ...haiis
he also say by this friday must do finish!!!! this friday leiis not next friday};
oh my ;[ only left 3 days!! what can i do sial ? nvm...i must try my best to finish {; Jiayou tingting ;D
then yaozhu wait for me to ask finish then go makan {; after makan me && yaozhu go northpoint then i saw my school friend ;DDD
but the b???? give me a stupidddd face lor...Arghhhhh!
stupid sial she ); sho act don't let me see you if not i kick your ass ;x
Lols{;
aiya ...hack care her larhhs ;DDD
Yay!! tmr i no need go school {;
Heheheheheheeees-______________________-
okiies ...i don't know what to type le(;

No comments: